Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Aug 1

KOLANGAL
At the beach resort where she has gone with other friends, Anjali is enticed into a room by her companion, who wants to molest her, take photographs of himself doing so, and blackmail her rich brother into paying him 1 crore. After accepting his invitation to rest in his comfortable room, she realizes his intentions.

Anandi fights with Bhaskar's mother about her interfering with her life. It is none of her business why she and Tols don't want to marry.

The guy who was going to marry Abhi(?) now tells his parents he wants to marry Anandi, but she seems devoted to curing Karthik.

SELVI
Sivamani is pregnant. Much joy all around. Puja is first to find out. Selvi delighted. Gives her sweets.

Selvi tracks down the taxi company, and asks for James. The owner says he was hired by a foreign party the whole day that day. Selvi says then how come his ID card was found at the beach? After she leaves, the owner dismisses James for doing underhand work. One of the assistants calls GJ and says Selvi has tracked them down to this point, be careful.

The seth comes home to Tamarai and politely says the amount she borrowed is enough. He leaves it to her to figure out what interest she wants to pay. Tamarai is taken aback at his change of heart. GJ hears about this, and is about to blurt out that he is behind this change of heart, but stops himself just in time. He does this often.

The police inspector and his assistant Velu go again to the beach and rough up the daily vendors there asking if they had seen Andavan. One of them blurts out that a lady was asking the same question about the same photograph yesterday. He discovers that Selvi has talked to the singer, but the singer just says he told her he did not know anything.

PENN
Anjali continues:
They tried to molest me but I beat tem with a chappal and escaped. They complained to the dean, who called my father. My father wanted to take me home immediately and apologized to Ravindran, Manohar, and their fathers. The dean refused to dismiss her, and asked her not to misbehave again, for she was a good student and had just a year and a half left. Outside, her father insisted that she accompany him home. Jamuna stood up to him and said, hey, if you want to take her back, settle my 8 lakhs right now. That shut him up. Finally, I did manage to complete my studies despite constant irritation from Manohar and Ravindran. I even got several medals. Later I was home. I was about to leave to join a post graduate course. But my father stopped me, saying he wanted to get me married to an appalam exporter from a nearby town.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone know a good website to see SunTV online?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home