Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sep 19

KOLANGAL

Abhi argues with the three landowners, asking them to abide by their agreement. They refuse. She then says, I know this is something you are being instigated to do. She says, if this your attitude, then I'll also take a different approach, and have rowdies take care of this. They blanch, and ask her if this how a lady should talk. She says if you guys were gentlemen, I would be a lady, but since you are playing fast and loose with your agreements, I think I should do the same. They head straight to Adi, and say to him that Abhi has threatened them. Adi says, don't worry, I'll take care of it. He doesn't realize Abhi is waiting outside his office, hearing their conversation. When the trio come out, she lets them know she is on to who is behind them, and says, don't worry, I'll deal with him directly. She then marches into Adi's office, grabs his shirt, and pushes him aside, and sits on his chair. She says, since I'm spending most of my day dealing with problems created by you anyway, why not I as well sit here instead of my office?

SELVI
Pandian orders the execution of James. One of his men informs James, who then goes to Selvi and says his days are numbered, would she please look after his family when he is gone. He later goes to meet the associate who tipped him off, but Pandian's men spot him, and chase him.

PENN
Missed it. Can someone update please?

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you anyone update on the Penn serial please? I would like to know how did Badri react after Ranga told him about what had happened to her. Quite curious. Please. Please Please!

 
At 8:37 AM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know how did Badri react after Ranga told him about what had happened to her.

I don't think there was anything earth-shattering there. He just said that he couldn't keep in touch because he was in Dubai jail. Conviniently, he doesn't say why or how (claims 'that is irrelevant now') Then just chooses to live in the same city and hopes that several years from now Ranga will come back to him. After that starts KFP - writes it to R's name, K and Uma join etc etc. And thus the flashback ends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home